High-quality, high-performance solar control film for your windows
Reflective silver window film with a scratch-resistant coating to protect it from everyday wear and
- Easy to install
- Suitable for internal or external installation
- 7 or 12 years warranty on internal installation, 3 years warranty on external installation
- Moisture resistant so suitable for rooms that get a build-up of condensation (for example, swimming pools, wet
A more comfortable room with solar-reflective film
As the world continues to heat up, so too do our rooms, with windows transmitting heat back into the room, making your home and office hot and uncomfortable. No one wants to sit in the dark with the curtains closed, solar control film means that you can enjoy your view without getting too hot.
- Keep your home or office cool.
- Say goodbye to annoying glare and stop squinting at your screens
- Block damaging UV rays which suck the colour from your flooring, furniture and wall
- Tints the glass with a neutral finish, allowing you to see out clearly.
Enjoy better privacy with one way vision
Living or working close to a public space or footpath, or on the ground floor, often means a lack of privacy. This can compromise security as well as make it difficult to relax in your own space. Installing reflective silver mirror window film helps you maintain your privacy and protect your
belongings from prying eyes.
Retain your view from the inside but prevent people from looking in*.
*Please note the one-way vision effect only works during the day in specific lighting conditions. To maintain privacy at night, curtains or blinds are required. Click here to read our important information on creating a one-way vision effect and ensuring the film will work for you.
Simple DIY installation that’s made to last
Our silver mirror window film is self-adhesive and easy to install.
Window film is installed directly onto the glass, with no need to remove the glass or any gaskets.
Easy removal for rented properties – can be removed using soapy water and a glass scraper. Once removed, the glass will be as good as new but make sure to use a dedicated glass scraper with a fresh, sharp blade.